Sunday, June 23, 2013

Kick Your Stomachache's Butt!

GINGER TEA
*Supports Digestion*

I have struggled with digestion issues for many years and have finally come to the point where I feel great. Many things have really helped, changing my eating lifestyle(it's not a diet), reducing bad stress, removal of my gallbladder (I would NOT recommend this haha), and adding digestion boosters like ginger tea.


ORGANIC YOGI GINGER
(From Trader Joe's)

Digestive Aid:
My doctor suggested I give ginger tea a chance to help with digestion. It also can help soothe stomachache, ease bloating, along with other countless things not pertaining to the digestive system. So what is the worst that could happen? In a VERY small amount of people it can actually do the opposite and cause stomachache. Hey, it's worth a shot!




LET'S DRINK.....TEA

Ingredients:
1 Organic Ginger Tea Bag
1 tsp. Organic Honey
8-10 oz Boiling Water

Directions:
1. Bring water to boil, pour into your mug of choice.
2. Place a tea bag into the mug and steep 2-5 mins
3. Remove tea bag and stir in honey
4. Enjoy

*To support digestion this can be enjoyed during or 15 minutes after a meal.
My favorite time is before bed (old lady swag)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment